Mann Engineering Type-25 Inverted Coilovers, 2008+ STI
Mann Engineering Type-25 Inverted Coilovers
After having worked many years with Swift Springs USA on the development of their lowering springs for the various Subaru vehicles, it was time that Mann Engineering took the step forward to develop a system that is unique among all available coil over suspension systems. To follow our own basic principles of finding products with the utmost quality and standards, we have chosen to work with a manufacturere who makes some of the best coil over systems available. Our manufacturer follows many of the same principles of having the most performance and quality available. Working closely with our race engineers, we have been able to provide a system that improves handling without the added harshness as compared to many of the systems currently available. Carefully selected rates keep the ride civilized while a significant handling improvement is felt when one goes to turn the wheel. Many little details were taken into account to ensure that these are truly some of the best available. We have also gone to great lengths to make sure that the system is a direct bolt‐on for the factory suspension. We are proud to announce some of the main features that set us apart from other systems that are currently available.
Coil over system features:
- One‐way adjustable struts
- 12‐point adjustments for rebound and bound
- 45mm Inverted Shock Shaft
- Carefully selected springs rates
- Factory coated shock casings to prevent rust and corrosion
- Aluminum shock collars for height adjustment
- Designed to utilize OE top hats
- Swift Springs coated and designed specifically for Mann Engineering Coilover Applications
- Fully rebuildable
- Optional adjustable camber plates available
- Optional Inverted strut option available
NOTE: Our coilover system is designed to be used with your stock top hats. Adjustable and non-adjustable camber plates are available.