PowerFlex Anti-Lift/Caster Adjustment, 09+ Forester, 05+ Legacy
This setup is designed to replace the rear rubber bushing in the front lower control arm. Subaru uses a soft rubber that wears out quite quickly and this will resolve that bushing wear problem and provide you some caster adjustability.
This product is engineered to provide:
- Revised Front Anti-Lift Geometry
- On-Car Caster Adjustment
- Adjustment Range +/- 0.33 Degrees
- Low Compliance Ball & Socket Bushing Design for Maximum Performance
- Improved Front Traction and Reduced Understeer
- Improved High Speed Stability
- Improved Steering Feel and Feedback
Installation Instructions and Adjustment Wrench are included in the package.
Note: This version runs a softer polyurethane than the Impreza version. If you wish to have more handling precision, we recommend that you select the Impreza version.
- 2009+ Forester
- 2005+ Legacy