Mann Engineering Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit
Mann Engineering Stainless Steel Brake Lines are Made in USA and help to maintain brake pedal consistency by replacing the factory rubber hose that expands under pressure.
Features and Benefits of our Stainless Steel Brake Lines:
- Construction: inner Teflon™ hose wrapped in braided stainless steel armor with an overlying layer of abrasion-resistant plastic.
- High-quality steel fittings, corrosion-resistant with DOT-compliant collar to protect fitting-to-hose junction.
- Tested in excess of 6000PSI.
- MVSS-106 certified, DOT Compliant
- Rubber-grommeted steel or solid rubber attachment fixtures for various applications.
- Stainless steel braided armor is extremely resistant to impact from rocks and other road debris as well as rubbing wear from suspension components.
- Greater pressure capability means less expansion under pressure, which results in a firmer pedal, better pedal modulation and control, and insignificant changedue to elevated temperature levels from track or race use.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA.
Application: 2013 - 2017 Crosstrek
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
We Also Recommend
Antigravity H7/Group-94R Car Battery