Mann Engineering Catback Exhaust - StreetSport
This item qualifies for free shipping over $150.00!
Mann Engineering has designed this unique bolt-on catback exhaust system for your Subaru Forester XT. The system is free-flowing and utlizes a full 3" piping that splits to two 2.5" pipes going into each muffler. The low growl tone of this system is unlike any other with no excessive noise such as cabin cruise droning. This system allows the noise to be a direct effect from the accelerator pedal so that when you throttle, you hear the levels of pressure applied, but when you let off, the exhaust sound returns to a stock like state.
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Brushed piping with polished muffler and tips
- 3-inch piping that will split to 2.5inch pipes going into each muffler.
- 95mm trim tips that can be slid in and out to your look preference
- Will fit with the stock downpipe and aftermarket 3-inch cat-delete pieces.
- All installation hardware and gaskets are included
2014-2018 Forester - NOTE: Turbo Models Only
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
We Also Recommend
Milltek Sport Primary (with Cat-Delete) Catback, Resonated