Due to the concern over the rapid spread of the COVID-19 in Santa Clara County, Mann Engineering will be implementing a safety protocol for all customer car drop and pickup procedures. This is to assist in helping the community prevent and minimize the exposure and spread of the virus and for the safety of our customers and personnels. This implementation is effective immediately until further notice.
- There will be no walk-in appointments or in person consultations.
- Please direct all inquiries and schedule all service appointments via phone or email.
- There will be no waiting customers during this implementation period so please schedule another ride during this time while your vehicle is at our facility being serviced (even for an oil change). All cars will be dropped off for service and picked up later after service completion.
- All parts inquiry and purchase will be on a will call basis (pay online and schedule pickup). Email and call us in advance.
Current customers with appointments:
- Current customers who already have appointments with us will be contacted via email to sign estimates and paperwork or reply with approval via email prior to car drop off. On day of appointment, please park your car in our front parking lot and drop car key via our mail slot at the front door.
- To speed up the car pickup process after service completion, we will send PayPal invoice for payment prior to scheduling for pickup.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time. The faster we assist in preventing the exposure and potential spread of this situation, the sooner we can go back to our normal daily operations.