Mann Engineering Lift Springs
Following the development of one of the most popular springs developed by Mann Engineering for the Foresters, Mann Engineering has decided to take a step to produce its own lineup of lift springs specifically for the Subaru XV Crosstrek. With much of the same principles as before, our springs are cold wound which allows us to use special materials that allow us to make the lift springs with the following benefits:
1. Less coils and thinner wire to give as much stroke as possible in the system.
2. 25mm ride height increase to further improve ground clearance from original
3. Ride comfort has not been sacrificed in anyway. A more confidence inspiring feel through the steering wheel is felt when going around corners.
4. Compatible with Subaru EyeSight®
5. Increased load capacity with little to no sagging in the rear when heavily loaded.
6. Front camber correction bolts included.
7. Made in Europe with the highest quality material.
We made sure that these springs match with the OEM dampers and are THE springs to go with for your 2013-2017 XV Crosstrek
Front: 206 lbs
Rear: 155 lbs
Lift: 25mm Front and Rear
Application: 2013-2017 Subaru XV Crosstrek, Non-Hybrid Models
Limited Lifetime Warranty for the original owner against manufacturing defects. Ride height may vary from vehicle to vehicle.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
We Also Recommend
Antigravity H7/Group-94R Car Battery