Hawk Performance HPS 5.0 Street Brake Pads, Rear - D1124HPS5
For years, engine builders have been pushing motors to the limits of their ability, and at Hawk Performance, we're closer than ever to pushing the ABS Rev Limiter to its limits. High Performance Street 5.0 pads give your vehicle the greatest stopping power and pedal feel without compromising ABS. HPS 5.0 is a Ferro-Carbon compound that provides advanced braking characteristics to enhance the driving experience. This compound combines the safety and quality of aerospace design with the braking technology of motorsports. The results are shorter stopping distances, improved performance under heavy braking conditions, and street car friendly characteristics.
- Great rotor & pad wear life
- Smooth & predictable control
- Designed to deliver high deceleration rates
- Consistent brake release characteristics for a smooth braking feel
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- 100-750 F operating temperatures
- 100-550 F optimal temperature range
NOTE: These pads are for the rear axle only.
Applications: 2013+ Subaru BRZ, Vented Rear Rotor / 2013+ Scion FR-S, Vented Rear Rotor
- 2013 - Current Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S (
- Vented Rear Rotor
- NOTE: Excludes 2017+ cars equipped with Performance Package Brembos)
- 2014 - 2018 Forester (XT Models Only)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend
Mann Engineering Rear Adjustable Swaybar