Jackson Racing BRZ/FR-S Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler
An engine oil cooler is a must have for high performance vehicles. The FA20 engine in the FR-S/86/BRZ is a finely tuned high compression engine and engine oil temperatures can spike to dangerous levels even on stock cars. With all types of forced induction being added to the FR-S/86/BRZ, the need for universal FA20 oil cooling is needed.
The Jackson Racing Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler was developed in-house in conjunction with manufacturing partner CSF Radiators to be the ultimate solution for FR-S/BRZ Street and Track enthusiasts. With well over a year of development and now multiple national championships, Jackson Racing is proud to bring a true “drop in” all-aluminum radiator with built in oil cooler for the FR-S/BRZ platform. No trimming or cutting needed and installs with all OEM components. The Jackson Racing Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler includes all necessary components for engine oil connections for a true plug and play solution.
The Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler includes a Jackson Racing Oil Cooler Adapter, a proprietary JR design giving customers more adjustability. The JR Oil Cooler Adapter features improved socket relief for filter screw installation and a new O-ring design to improve surface seal. With four M22 oil ports, the oil cooler lines run to the top on the 86/BRZ application giving clearance for the 2017+ square air box. For those looking to have an additional sensor port for datalogging, 1/8” NPT M22 sensor port plugs are available as an option. The Jackson Racing Oil Cooler Adapter is completed in new titanium grey anodized finish.
The radiator features a 31mm CSF B-Tube core, with over a 100% increase in cooling surface area. The CSF B-Tube technology boosts surface area by 15% vs standard oval tube cores. The integrated liquid to oil cooler features 10AN fittings for proper flow to and from the engine.
The entire system has been put to the test on the street and track, including back-to-back SCCA National Championships with our Jackson Racing Touring 4 FR-S. We are proud to say this system works flawlessly, keeping oil temperatures within a 30ºF temperature delta, thus maintaining consistent engine performance. Thanks to the large liquid to oil cooler, engine oil is kept at the proper operating temperatures in all environments, whether it is cold startup or a hot day at the track.
31mm CSF Racing Radiator Core
– 100% increase in cooling surface area vs OEM
– CSF Exclusive B-Tube Technology
– 15% more surface area with CSF B-Tube vs standard oval tube
– Multi-louvered fin with more surface area contact between the tubes & fins for better heat transfer efficiency
– Factory tested
Integrated Liquid to Oil Cooler
– Maintains 30ºF temperature delta with coolant
– Thermostatically controlled via cooling system
– Brings proper oil cooling for Street and Track enthusiasts
NEW Jackson Racing Oil Cooler Adapter
– Four M22 Ports with two -10AN fittings
– Easy Install Socket Relief
– Improved O-ring design
– FA20 Spacer/Extension Screw included
– Optional 1/8” NPT Sensor Ports
– Titanium Grey Finish
-10AN Oil Cooler Lines
– Pre-Assembled at Jackson Racing
– Aeroquip OE Quality Oil Hose
– Oetiker Clamps for peace of mind
- Hand Polished For Mirror Finish
- Jackson Racing 1.4bar High Pressure Cap Included
Industry Leading Customer Service & Support
– 35+ Years of Proven Performance
– Installation Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend
Mann Engineering Rear Adjustable Swaybar