Jackson Racing C30 Supercharger System CARB EO# D-700-2
PN: 1000-07-100 / 1000-07-300
SHIPPING NOTE: *Please select standard shipping at checkout or select will call for pickup or local installation. This item is excluded from the free shipping category due to it's weight.
The Jackson Racing FR-S/BRZ supercharger system delivers an impressive 50% increase in HP and 45% increase in TQ over stock! The power and torque delivery of the Jackson Racing supercharger system gives the FR-S/BRZ the perfect balance of power and handling. The Rotrex C30-94 supercharger provides a strong and smooth power band, while also maintaining perfect drivability and excellent fuel economy. Also, the Jackson Racing intercooler system is unique in the FR-S/BRZ market and has been engineered for proper bolt-on fitment.
The Jackson Racing FR-S/BRZ supercharger system has been extensively tested in all weather conditions to ensure factory drivability, excellent fuel economy, and proper emissions are retained while giving a substantial boost in performance. This includes not only the components in the system, but the Jackson Racing ECU calibration. The provided Jackson Racing ECU calibration is the product of hundreds of hours of dyno testing and thousands of miles of road and track testing. The Jackson Racing developed ECU calibration features proprietary tuning developments giving the supercharger system drivability equal to a factory vehicle. No hesitations, no hiccups, no band aids… Just a completely solid car. And on top of all that, the system is CARB Legal!
“We knew the FR-S/BRZ platform would be a perfect match with our powerful, fuel efficient, emissions legal supercharger systems. After the 15,000+ miles of drivability and durability testing we have been through with the FR-S/BRZ supercharger system over the past year, it is hard to imagine the car without it,” said Oscar Jackson Sr., President and Chief Engineer of Jackson Racing. “When you buy from Jackson Racing you get over 30 years of experience in building high quality performance products and Championship winning engineering. All our system testing includes long, hard miles on the street as well as racetrack abuse in the hot California desert. It is crucial for us test and abuse our products beyond even what our customers would. We drive our cars daily just like our customers, so our products must be built to the highest quality standards.”
Oscar Jackson Jr. adds, “Our FR-S/BRZ supercharger system is powerful yet drivable, making this car easy to drive at the racetrack. You can now steer the car with the throttle effortlessly and the power is seamless all the way to redline. The FR-S/BRZ is a great car stock, but once you drive one with the Jackson Racing system you realize this is how it should have come from the factory!”
• CARB EO# D-700-2
• 50% increase in HP and 45% increase in TQ
• Maintains excellent fuel economy under normal driving conditions
• Gives high performance engine feel with smooth factory drivability
• Heavily street and track tested to ensure reliability
Patented Rotrex C30-94 Supercharger
• Traction Drive System for whisper quiet operation
• Rotrex Self-Contained Oiling System
• High-Quality Setrab Oil Cooler
• 3 Year Supercharger Unit Warranty
Jackson Racing CNC-Machined Aluminum Brackets & Components
• Billet 7075 Aluminum Supercharger Bracket
• Black Hard Anodized Brackets and Components
• Complete Bolt On System. No Grinding.
Jackson Racing Single Belt Drive System
• Simple Serpentine Belt Routing using OEM Tensioner and Components
• Follows Rotrex Factory Specifications
• Serpentine Belt for Silent, Reliable, OEM Operation
Jackson Racing Front Mount Intercooler System
• High Flow Powder Coated Air-To-Air Intercooler
• Precision-Engineered and Powder Coated Mounting Brackets
• A True Bolt On Intercooler System
• No Drilling, No Tapping; Fully Reversible
Jackson Racing Mandrel Bent & Powder Coated Aluminum Piping
Blow Through MAF for Proper Vehicle Calibration & Compensation
• Jackson Racing proprietary design ensures accurate MAF readings
• Seamless Power Delivery; Factory Drivability
High Quality Metric Fasteners & Hardware
Industry Leading Customer Service & Support
• Most Trusted Name in Aftermarket Forced Induction
• Rotrex North American Distributors
• 8+ Years using Rotrex Superchargers / 30+ Years of Forced Induction
• Full Color Installation Manual
Pricing and Availability
Factory Tuned System – $4995
– Jackson Racing FR-S/BRZ Supercharger System (+50%HP over Stock)
– EcuTek ProECU Programming Kit and License
– Jackson Racing ECU Calibration
Custom Precision Tuning Option: Please visit our Events page for available tuning slots and to register.
The TIY system is ideal if you already have engine management and want to do your own tuning. This system would require customers to develop their own calibration at their local professional tuner.
The Factory Tuned system is our full plug-n-play system. This system includes the EcuTek Programming Kit and our industry-leading Jackson Racing ECU calibration. No headaches, just install and enjoy!
Q: Will I need a clutch upgrade?
A: The Jackson Racing FR-S has done over 15,000 miles using the stock clutch, including track testing. If you have an aggressive style of driving we would recommend a clutch upgrade.
Q: Will my FR-S/BRZ pass emissions?
A: Our Factory Tuned FR-S/BRZ supercharger system has received the CARB EO# D-700-2 and is 50 state emissions legal.
Q: Will performance upgrades be available for the Jackson Racing FR-S/BRZ systems?
A: Yes, we will be producing additional upgrades that can be added on to the current systems.
Q: Will you offer a kit for Asian and European owners?
A: International compatibility is being evaluated and will release shortly.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.