JRZ RS TWO SPORT Coilovers - Includes JRZ Top Mounts
Knowledge gained from racing is integrated in the JRZ RS TWO system. The use of the large shaft creates an optimum fluid displacement through the preset compression blow off valve to control the unsprung mass. A special designed piston is used to filter out the large, high velocity movements seen with suspensions on street applications.
No need to compromise on performance/comfort due to the large adjustment range. The suspension allows adjustment between smooth street use and aggressive track use. Below you can see the force / displacement graph of a typical JRZ RS TWO.
With every click (counter clockwise) you increase the damping forces in both compression as rebound making the suspension stiffer. With every click you will notice direct influence on the handling of the car. Therefore adjusting the suspension is very quick and easy.
- Double Adjustable
- Adjustable Compression Damping
- 14 Clicks (Compression) Strut Applications
- 8 Clicks (Compression) Damper Applications
- Adjustable Rebound Damping, 24 Clicks
- Ride height adjustable
- Uses spherical bearings
- Valved for more chassis control and performance
- Fits aftermarket topmounts
- Every click noticeable change
- Includes JRZ Front and Rear Top Mounts
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery after the order is placed.
Application: 2005 - 2007 STI
We Also Recommend
Nitron Subaru Impreza GD STI (04-07) Rear Top Plate - Pair