Mann Engineering Lift Springs
This item qualifies for Free Shipping within the lower 48 states!
Following the development of one of the most popular springs developed by Mann Engineering for the Foresters, Mann Engineering has decided to take a step to produce its own lineup of lift springs specifically for the Forester. With much of the same principles as before, our springs are cold woundwhich allows us to use special materials that allow us to make the lift springs with the following benefits:
1. Less coils and thinner wire to give as much stroke as possible in the system.
2. 25mm ride height increase to further improve ground clearance from original
3. Ride comfort has not been sacrificed in anyway. A more confidence inspiring feel through the steering wheel is felt when going around corners.
4. Compatible with Subaru EyeSight®
5. Increased load capacity with little to no sagging in the rear when heavily loaded.
6. Made in Europe with the highest quality material.
We made sure that these springs match with the OEM dampers and are THE springs to go with for your 2014 - 2017 Forester!
Front: 286 lbs
Rear: 275 lbs
Lift: 25mm Front and Rear
Application: 2014 - 2017 Subaru Forester (NOTE: 2018 Cars will need to use 2014-2017 rear shocks for the installation to work correctly)
Limited Lifetime Warranty for the original owner against manufacturing defects. Ride height may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Additional camber correction components may be needed to correct alignment settings.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
We Also Recommend
AST 5100 Coilovers, BMW F80/F82 M3/M4, Shocks with Springs
AST 5100 Coilovers, BMW F2X/F3X RWD Models Only, Shocks Only No Springs
AST Mitsubishi EVO X Front Top Mounts
AST Mini R56 Front Top Mounts (PAIR)