TORCO SR-1 Synthetic Street Oil, 5w40
SR-1 is a selective cross blend of highly advanced 100% synthetic base oils and proprietary additives aimed at power, fuel efficiency, and engine protection. SR-1's performance is not compromised by standardized additive technology or by our competitors' price points, it is simply a purpose built, specialty formula designed to exceed the demands of high performance Japanese, European and US sports cars.
A combination of Generation-2 MPZ and low friction base oils Reduce frictional losses to increase horsepower and torque by as much as 3%. A premium polymer and additive system controls viscosity for long term durability, maximum engine protection and eliminate engine deposits.
Torco SR-1 is the ultimate in high performance synthetic motor oil technology. No other synthetic motor oil meets the performance and protection benefits of SR-1.
Features & Benefits
- 100% synthetic formula balances engine power and efficiency with durability
- Shear-stable polymers ensure continued long-term engine protection even at high temperatures
- High solvency synthetic ester technology prevents deposit formation to keep your engine clean
- PAO base and advanced friction-reducing additives lower operating temperatures and enhance efficiency
- The proprietary antiwear package protects cams and lifters even at high loads
- Meets/Exceeds necessary manufacturer oil specifications
- Increases horsepower and torque up to 3%
SR-1 SAE 5W40
Exceeds: API/ILSAC/ACEA and OEM requirements
Recommended for stock, tuned or modified street, light truck and sport vehicles where and SAE 5W40 is specified. Approved for turbo and super charged applications. Provides exceptional cold temperature performance over conventional (petroleum) motor oils within the same viscosity grade.
Sold in 1-Liter Bottles
SHIPPING NOTE: Discounted shipping on Case of 6 or Case of 12.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov