Verus Forged Clutch Fork - WRX
Increase strength and longevity of the clutch fork by using our forged clutch fork for the WRX. The VA chassis has a weak clutch fork that tends to bend and yield when used with heavier pressure plates. This fork fixes those issues and can be used with extremely heavily sprung pressure plates. Comes with a durable black oxide coating for corrosion resistance. Pair it with our strengthened pivot point for a bullet proof setup!
Note: Does not include pivot or throw out bearing, this is for the clutch fork only.
Out of necessity, Verus Engineering had to develop and improve upon the OEM clutch fork. The OE stamped steel units are prone to cracking, bending, and failing in all conditions, from OEM clutches to heavy-duty dual disks. We highly recommend installing our clutch fork anytime the transmission and engine are disconnected as it is inexpensive insurance to solve a prevalent issue within the Subaru community.
Verus Engineering forged fork was designed utilizing advanced FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to dramatically increase strength, rigidity, and overall longevity. The unit is forged from 4130, heat-treated, and then cryo treated for superior physical properties.
- Increase Strength
- Increase Rigidity
- Improve Pedal Feel
- Increase Longevity of Clutch Fork
- OEM Fit and Finish
- Rated for Use in Applications Exceeding 1000 LBS of Pressure Plate Use
- FEA Optimized Design
- Forged 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Heat Treated to Hardness of 26-32 HRC
- Cryo-treated for Improved Physical Properties
- Black Oxide Coated for Rust Resistance
- 2006 - 2008 Forester (Turbo Models Only)
- 2008 - Current WRX
- 2005 - 2009 Legacy (Turbo Models Only with Manual Transmission)
- 2010 - 2012 Legacy (2.5 GT Turbo Models Only)
- 2005 - 2009 Outback (Turbo Models Only with Manual Transmission)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov