Verus Billet Chromoly Clutch Fork
Increase strength and longevity of the clutch fork by using our machined chromoly clutch fork for the WRX. The VA chassis has a weak clutch fork that tends to bend and yield when used with heavier pressure plates. This fork fixes those issues and can be used with extremely heavily sprung pressure plates. Comes with a durable black oxide coating for corrosion resistance. Pair it with our strengthened pivot point for a bullet proof setup!
Note: Does not include pivot or throw out bearing, this is for the clutch fork only.
- CNC Machined from a solid block of chromoly steel
- Durable black oxide coating for rust resistance
- Significantly increase strength over the OEM unit
- OEM like fit and finish
- Decrease stress by 53% over OEM according to FEA
- Decrease deflection by 51% over OEM according to FEA
- Rated for use in applications with heavily sprung pressure plates
- 2006 - 2008 Forester (Turbo Models Only)
- 2008 - Current WRX
- 2005 - 2009 Legacy (Turbo Models Only with Manual Transmission)
- 2010 - 2012 Legacy (2.5 GT Turbo Models Only)
- 2005 - 2009 Outback (Turbo Models Only with Manual Transmission)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov