Verus Forged 4130 Clutch Fork
Increase strength and longevity of the clutch fork by using our forged 4130 clutch fork for the FR-S, BRZ, and GT86. The ZN6/ZC6 class Drivetrain has a weak clutch fork that tends to break or bend when used with heavier pressure plates. This fork fixes those issues and can be used with extremely heavily sprung pressure plates. These are heat treated to a hardness of 26-32 HRC and then cyro treated for improved physical properties. The unit is black oxide coated for rust resistance.
NOTE: Does not include pivot or throw out bearing, this is for the clutch fork only. Check out our strengthened pivot as well!
- Forged from 4130 Chromoly steel for improved grain structure and strength
- Heat Treated to a hardness of 26-32 HRC
- Cryotreated for improved physical properties
- Black oxide coated for rust resistance
- Significantly increase strength over the OEM *and* machined unit
- OEM like fit and finish
- Rated for use in applications exceeding 1000lbs of pressure plate use (good for all known clutch combinations for the BRZ/FRS/86 Platforms)
Applications: 2013 - Current BRZ
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov