Mann Engineering Lowering Springs
This item qualifies for free shipping over $150.00!
Following the development of one of the most popular springs developed by Mann Engineering for the Foresters, Mann Engineering has decided to take a step to produce its own lineup of lowering springs specifically for the XV Crosstrek. With much of the same principles as before, our springs are cold wound which allows us to use special materials that allow us to make the lowering springs with the following benefits:
1. Less coils and thinner wire to give as much stroke as possible in the system.
2. With a mild 25mm drop, we followed our principle of maintaining the ground clearance that the XV Crosstreks are known for to uphold the functionality of the vehicle, yet improve the look of your XV Crosstrek.
3. Ride comfort has not been sacrificed in anyway. A more confidence inspiring feel through the steering wheel is felt when going around corners.
4. Compatible with Subaru EyeSight®
5. Made in Europe with the highest quality material.
We made sure that these springs match with the OEM dampers and are THE springs to go with for your 2013+ XV Crosstrek!
Front: 205.6 lbs
Rear: 154.2 lbs
Drop: 25mm F/R
Application: 2013 - 2017 Subaru XV Crosstrek (Non-Hybrid Models)
Limited Lifetime Warranty for the original owner against manufacturing defects.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
We Also Recommend
AST 4100 Coilovers - Mini Cooper R56 Coilover
Mann Engineering Coilovers 05-07 WRX / STI
AST 4100 Coilovers - BMW E46, M3, Non-Coilover Rear
Milltek Sport Primary Catback Exhaust System for Nissan GTR R35 09-18 (non-res)